WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
36,141 Posts
A have a number of Dassari straps. I have found them to be of good quality with good workmanship for their price.

Most of them tend to be on the thinner side and not terribly thick, but soft, flexible, and comfortable, at least based on my experience, and the leather is of good quality.

Amazon and eBay carries a number of their models, and for the price I have been very happy with my purchases.

Some of their stitching patterns are somewhat unique and not something you see everyday, IMHO.

·
Premium Member
36,141 Posts
Good question. I have one on a Panerai deployment for my 005, but those deploys are meant to take a thinner strap, i.e. 3.5mm or less.

I have a couple Omegas, a PO and SMP, but they are on bracelets, so hopefully someone else will chime in with another response.

Good luck.

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks again. I ended up buying a strap from Watch Obsession in GB, they have a good reputation and the strap looks to be a standard thickness. I didn't want to take the chance even though it's very inexpensive. My OEM Omega deployant straps are a standard thickness so I thought I shouldn't buy a thin strap.

·
Premium Member
36,141 Posts
WO carries a very nice selection of straps so you made a good choice.

Please post a picture of it when you get it set up. I am just curious to see the fitment.

Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts