WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a very old sturmanskie but i kind of don't know much about taking care of very old sturmanskie that lead me to counter clockwise and the date does not stuck at 12 by 1 sec

can it be repair?

the stopwatch does not reset back to 0 sec but 1 sec

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
I had a very old sturmanskie but i kind of don't know much about taking care of very old sturmanskie that lead me to counter clockwise and the date does not stuck at 12 by 1 sec

can it be repair?

Any watchmaker specialized in mechanical chronographs can fix the problem, Probably the second hand needs to be fixed.
If the date wheel is really defective, there will be need to remove dial and hands.

·
Registered
639 Posts

can it be repair?

hi mark,
since you live in singapore, why dont you PM another mark (gordon)? ah soo is regular to service/repair his russian watches..

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Yes, Mark. Drop me a PM or email and I'll give you Ah Soh's contact details. He is very familiar with the 3133 movement, he is meticulous in his work, and he is very reasonably priced.
-- Mark

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just return from thailand and i can't find any russian watches over there

thanks for all you who reply, sure i would want my sturmanskie to be repair

1 - 7 of 7 Posts