WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was changing the date of my seamaster between 2am (the time when I was trying to adjust the date). I only remember I am not suppose to do that between 8pm to 2am when the date cannot move forward. It got stuck between 2 dates, and there is no way to change it back. I then decided to adjust the time to around 4pm and try to adjust the date again and this time it works. but the issue now is that the date change when it hit the 7 o'clock mark (every 24 hours) instead of 12 o'clock but the time seems to ok! Thank god!

Will appreciate if anyone can guide me how I can set it back to change the date at 12 o'clock (I understand there might be a +/- but a 6-7 hours might be too much!)

Thanks and Happy Holidays

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
Would be helpful if you could post a picture or let us know what movement we are talking about. If everything is working as it should, except for the date change at the wrong time, it is possible that this could be rectified by an adjustment of the date mechanism. In any case, this is a job for a watchmaker.

I was changing the date of my seamaster between 2am (the time when I was trying to adjust the date). I only remember I am not suppose to do that between 8pm to 2am when the date cannot move forward. It got stuck between 2 dates, and there is no way to change it back. I then decided to adjust the time to around 4pm and try to adjust the date again and this time it works. but the issue now is that the date change when it hit the 7 o'clock mark (every 24 hours) instead of 12 o'clock but the time seems to ok! Thank god!

Will appreciate if anyone can guide me how I can set it back to change the date at 12 o'clock (I understand there might be a +/- but a 6-7 hours might be too much!)

Thanks and Happy Holidays

1 - 3 of 3 Posts