WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Several Chinese companies pump out the same Datejust, the one with rhinestones in the dial, and just put their logo on it.

From Amazon, I recently got the Holuns version as I thought their logo looked best.

It's absolute trash. I'll talk more on it soon. I have an actual Datejust as well as Orient's homage, the "Oyster." I can't tell you how junky the Holuns, which is the same as the Burei and Sangdo, is.

·
Mod. Russian, China Mech.
19,199 Posts
Would this be the watch branded "Holuns Oyster Perpetual Datejust Superlative Chronometer Officially Certified"? With branding like that I'm not really surprised that the quality is low.

But how do you know that the Burei and Sangdo are the same watch with a different brand?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, a fake Rolex with a Holuns logo. It has the brand's Superlative Chronometer writings and so on, as you noted.

Everything is the same, save for the logo applied to each.

It's obvious they're of the same construction - everything is 1:1, right down to the low magnification on the cyclops eye.

·
Mod. Russian, China Mech.
19,199 Posts
I'm slightly curious as to why you have any interest at all in a watch like that.

·
Registered
985 Posts
A low magnification cyclops? What about that for a unique identifier!

Yes, a fake Rolex with a Holuns logo. It has the brand's Superlative Chronometer writings and so on, as you noted.

Everything is the same, save for the logo applied to each.

It's obvious they're of the same construction - everything is 1:1, right down to the low magnification on the cyclops eye.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts