WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
3,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fairly simple question today...
Any day and date 24 hour watches? I'd would be a big fan of that combination but I can't think of any right now.
Can the ETA-2893 (most common 24 hour movement used) have a day feature?

·
3,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sweet! I actually own an X-33.
I don't like the fact that the 24 hour time is only in digital, which means it's a different display than the day and date and I'd have to hit the crown numerous times to toggle back and forth.
If Omega REALLY wanted to make a useful tool for astronauts, they would have made the analog display 24 hour and the bezel 24 hour. Wouldn't that be a cool X-33?

Soo....

Anyone know of an analog 24 hour watch with day and date display on the dial at the same time?

·
Registered
725 Posts
There is a traveller 24 hour with a date but no day. It is available at the russiansouvenir store on ebay and possible at www.russiansouveniers.com where I got my raketa 24 hour. It is a really great looking watch! Love the Omega but like you I prefer a 24 hour analog and bezel :)
There are actually a lot of 24-hour watches with a date but no day, eg: The Glycine Airman line, the Breitling Cosmonaute flyback, the Chrono-Matic 24, the Fortis Fleiger 24, the Zenos, etc, etc.

Has anyone mentioned the Yes yet? I think it technicaly meets Dennis' original requirement in that they all have a 24-hour analog display... I think it's kind of cheating, though:)...

Those Travellers sure do intrigue me, though. The price is certainly right!

·
Registered
51 Posts
There are actually a lot of 24-hour watches with a date but no day, eg: The Glycine Airman line, the Breitling Cosmonaute flyback, the Chrono-Matic 24, the Fortis Fleiger 24, the Zenos, etc, etc.

Has anyone mentioned the Yes yet? I think it technicaly meets Dennis' original requirement in that they all have a 24-hour analog display... I think it's kind of cheating, though:)...

Those Travellers sure do intrigue me, though. The price is certainly right!
$$$$! - That is what is got me about the Traveller :-! . Some of the other brands (like Breitling) are way out of my price range! But the Traveller is much closer to mine. The case back on the Traveller is really sweet! Of course, my main beater right now is a plain white Raketa 24 hour and this new red one that I just bought will be replacing that one. I just like the looks of the red one better but my Raketa has never missed a beat.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts