WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just ordered a 86. reason I'm even posting this is that I am slightly anxious. I have a 67 Si already and am wondering if I even need another chronograph, but the 86 is just too cool. will share pictures asap, waiting time is however 4-6 weeks

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
just ordered a 86. reason I'm even posting this is that I am slightly anxious. I have a 67 Si already and am wondering if I even need another chronograph, but the 86 is just too cool. will share pictures asap, waiting time is however 4-6 weeks
btw if anyone already has the 86 it would be great to see some impressions

·
Premium Member
2,915 Posts
I have the DC67SI also, and have been considering the 86. Can't wait to hear your perspective and impressions.

·
Registered
3,830 Posts
Previously owned the 67 Si and now currently own a DK10, so the 86 would be a great addition.

Definitely post some pics. Where did you order from and which colorway?

·
Registered
274 Posts
I'm super interested to see how that works out for you ... I'm pretty much sick of myself reviewing the42mm case / 43mm bezel dims at this point ...

·
Registered
297 Posts
Congrats on your purchase - I love my DC86 but I also still love wearing my trusted DC66 Si. They are quite different designwise hence I see no issue with owning both. The DC6x is a more classic design, whereas the DC86 looks more modern in my opinion. You made a good choice and I'm sure you won't regret it...

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
Looking forward to seeing pictures and hearing your thoughts. Congrats on the purchase!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks for the photos. watch looks really good. I was wondering, do you guys know if the 86 also has the Si technology integrated? its something that came to mind today

·
Registered
297 Posts
... I was wondering, do you guys know if the 86 also has the Si technology integrated? its something that came to mind today
The DC8x series uses the C51-X calibre (C51-6 in the DC86). It does not use the Si-technology.

More details under the following link:

·
Premium Member
1,339 Posts
Have my own DC86 custom order in process. Same wait time - ~4-6 weeks. Anxious!

·
Premium Member
1,339 Posts
deleted message

1 - 14 of 14 Posts