WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have the opportunity to pick up this watch pictured below, but I admit that I know absolutely nothing about Omegas. It looks like it says De Ville & automatic on the face & the movement looks looks real enough (at least to me). Seller states: "width of the watch without the crown is about 31mm and about 39mm length from top to bottom lugs. The width between the lugs for the band is about 18mm." Also states Omega on the crown & small scratch on crystal.
Does this look like a reasonable pick up for short money? Any & all opinions would be appreciated.

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
Looks real. It will probably need some work and keep in mind that it is small relative to most modern watches. But if you like it and the price is right then go for it.

I have the opportunity to pick up this watch pictured below, but I admit that I know absolutely nothing about Omegas. It looks like it says De Ville & automatic on the face & the movement looks looks real enough (at least to me). Seller states: "width of the watch without the crown is about 31mm and about 39mm length from top to bottom lugs. The width between the lugs for the band is about 18mm." Also states Omega on the crown & small scratch on crystal.
Does this look like a reasonable pick up for short money? Any & all opinions would be appreciated.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts