WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought 3 of the mystery kids Invicta watches from here. I've got a 6 year old daughter in first grade who's getting pretty good at telling time, and we think she'd really like a cool watch. At $3, we couldn't pass them up. We got a couple extras hoping that at least one of them will be a girls watch, and that it'll be one she likes. The other two we will use to give out for birthday presents and what not. She seems to go to a birthday party about every other week, and we figured they'd make nice gifts for other first graders too.

Anyway, I also kinda figured I'd post here and if anyone else is buying one or multiples of them, we can all come back together when we get them and see who got what. Maybe even do some trades if possible. For example, looking at the Invicta Activa Kids site we know for sure that her number one watch choice would be the brown and blue peace sign.

Is anyone else buying any?

I just bought my first three watches, and not a one of them is for me. Don't it figure. :)

·
Registered
192 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. I need a kid's watch as a gift for my kid, so I picked up 3 in the hopes that I'd get a good one. We'll see what happens.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts