WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New in tin with the dog tag for $62.60. At a major US retailer! Only one and yeah I snagged it !! I don't understand the pricing at all !!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
deal and where is it.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
New in tin with the dog tag for $62.60. At a major US retailer! Only one and yeah I snagged it !! I don't understand the pricing at all !!!!!!!
Glad to hear you got a great deal:-!. Since you say you got the last one don't you think it would be safe to let the others know were you bought the watch o| ;-)

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I AM SORRY !!!! IT WAS AT J.C. PENNY !!! A THOUSAND APOLOGIES !!!I just got back in a reread my post. I cannot believe I left the name out. I have been on a dead run for the last few days and its showing. Post should have read a "major retailer-J.C. Penny." I gotta get more sleep! I am really sorry guys !

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
I AM SORRY !!!! IT WAS AT J.C. PENNY !!! A THOUSAND APOLOGIES !!!I just got back in a reread my post. I cannot believe I left the name out. I have been on a dead run for the last few days and its showing. Post should have read a "major retailer-J.C. Penny." I gotta get more sleep! I am really sorry guys !
Thx did they have a sale going that got you that price ? I might try to see if my local JC Penny has one, any special coupons ?? Do you have the JC Penny item number for that watch, probably makes since to call to see if they have one.

Very nice watch BTW, post some wrist shots when you can.

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
I did, it shows a big sale going on till 5/19 but was not sure what dadp2 used to get it down to that price. That is over 50%.
when i got mine the, salesperson was helpful enough to show me the discount coupon that was in the fliers. but the thing is, u need to check first if they have it in stock.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
that is what shocked me-no coupons, no special discount card. I just walked in saw it, I asked what the price was, the salesman scanned it. I said sold! I really wasn't even planning on getting one !

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
that is what shocked me-no coupons, no special discount card. I just walked in saw it, I asked what the price was, the salesman scanned it. I said sold! I really wasn't even planning on getting one !
Just got back from JC Penny and got me one of these as well :-!. I ended up getting it for $59.58 + tax, complete with box, tin and dog tag. They did have a sale going on and I had a bunch of other stackable coupons.

·
Registered
946 Posts
looks like these sales may be going on until tomorrow. very tempting.

·
Registered
7,035 Posts
Oh what the %$##@ tommorow iam buying another one, come on u guys
u are not helping me save but then again is a G Shock 25 Anniversary for a great price so I guess no lunch for tomorrow:-d
Not at the top of my list but that a great price for a solar atomic g not to mention 25 anniversary. oooh well i think im stoping at penny's tomorrow also. :roll: :-!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts