WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a decent mechanical watch under $50 and having a hard time. I've been looking on eBay for a while and it seems nothing good has been coming up. Any tips on what i should look for and how to find good watches on eBay? i've mainly been looking at Seiko's and Bulova's. Please keep in mind I have a small wrist (6-6.5" :-d), so nothing too big. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
3,338 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
For 50 bucks I think the only offering from either of those brands is the above mentioned seiko 5. As for other options there is hmt, vostok, some chinese brands (ie seagull, parnis) and there is always vintage

·
Registered
6,869 Posts
A new Seiko 5 is likely the least troublesome watch you can buy for $50. Certainly it is likely to be the least troublesome of those mentioned here so far, and it's also likely the only one for which you can get decent warranty support in the unlikely event you need it, unless you happen to be local to where one of the others is produced.

·
Registered
15,617 Posts
A seiko5 is arguably one of the least troublesome watch you can get at any price

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20,771 Posts
My ultra affordable hand-wind HMT, it's a plesure to wear this watch, especially on a thick leather strap |>

Watch Analog watch Wrist Watch accessory Fashion accessory

·
Registered
20,771 Posts
As someone mentioned Parnis above, I've had good experience with Parnis and definitely recommend this brand, but they can't be had for $50 nowadays unless pre-owned.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts