WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, trying to decide between 3 GMT watches. Im torn.

1. Steinhart Ocean 1 GMT

2. Orient Star Seeker GMT

3. Christopher Ward C60 GMT

Preferably would like on a bracelet, however the C60 GMT strap seems pretty nice. Also do not like that the bracelet on the C60 had the polished center links. Would go with leather on the C60. The bracelets on the other 2 seems pretty good based on reviews. Price advantage goes to the Steinhart and the Orient, but the CW is a really nice looking watch.

Any thoughts on these 3?

Thanks!

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
For me would be either the orient or Chris ward. The ocean 1 is just too similar to a Rolex for me to not get a lot flak from friends and family.

I just bought the orient star seeker in white and it's a great watch with a rotating inner bezel so it can track three different time zones. Sadly I am selling it as the white dial isn't something my aging eyes can deal with. For me I should have gone for the black.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
I like the Orient followed by the Christopher Ward. The Steinhart isn't really my style. This is just about the looks though - I know nothing about the quality of the Steinhart.

·
Registered
3,181 Posts
I'd probably pick the Chr Ward. I'm not familiar enough with Orient, and I prefer a dive watch styling that is a bit less "homage" than the Steinhart. I like the look of all three, though.

·
Premium Member
40,679 Posts
I'm a CW fan, but I love the look of that Orient. Branger63’s shots show how much depth there is in the dial.

·
Registered
504 Posts
If you don't care about originality I'd say the Steinhart. If you do, then I'd go for the Orient.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for the suggestions, guys. Seems the Orient and the CW are getting the most love. The orient is definitely a unique looking watch and Branger's pics make it look stunning.

·
Premium Member
36,341 Posts

Orient Star. Had one and looks even better in person than in pictures.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts