WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Which would be your number 1 choice?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you could only have one orange Doxa out of the modern era, which would it be? 600T, 750T or the 1000T?:think: Help me out here folks, got a 600T, ordered a 1000T but now I'm looking at the 750T in a new light! Eek!

·
Registered
123 Posts
I voted 1000T, though it was something of a toughie. I have a 600T Pro, a 300T Reissue, a 600T T-Graph Pro and a 600T DS. Most of the time I just wear the 600T Pro. However, ages ago I said all I wanted was a 600T Pro with the 120 click bazel like on the T-Graph, and then I'd be happy...

I think with the 1000T they've delivered what I want. All I got to do now is find some cash...

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
As I do not yet have the 600T or the 1000T, perhaps you would be so kind as to send these to me; I'll wear them a while, and make a decision for you. ;-)

I'll get me coat .....

·
Registered
4,460 Posts
If I could only have one, it would be the 600T- graph...however out of those three, it would be the 1000T

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
The 750T.
I think it sits better on my wrist and feels more "SUBstantial" than the
other two;-)

Steve
Fine watches are like diamonds for men

·
Rolex / Tudor
14,596 Posts
I have said it before and I will say it again. If I could only keep one (and I have quite a few;-)) it would be the 750T GMT Pro. Hands down. It beats out the T-Graph by only a hair. Mainly because the functionality is a little more applicable for me. I also like the very, very unusual look of the Doxa GMT. It looks fantastic on the wrist. A person who is wearing it does not realize how good it looks. It takes seeing the watch on another person's wrist to recognize its beauty.

I had dinner with Scottie's Dad once and couldn't take my eyes off his GMT Pro the whole meal...........

·
Registered
157 Posts
750T because out of the three choices that is what I have, and I love it too!!:-!

·
Registered
244 Posts
The 600T for me. The bracelet is what swings it in my favour! ;-)

·
Registered
371 Posts
I voted for the SUB 1000T, b/c that's the one I have now.

I've also owned a SUB 600T PRO, and still have a SUB 600T Sharky and a SUB 750T Mil Sharky. But, I replaced the 600T Pro with the 1000T Pro b/c IMHO it is a superior watch, and the best of the re-issues yet. The size is better (for me) than the 750T, but it has the improved bezel and crown of the 750T. The solid endlinks are also a plus.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Someone will have to lend me a 600t and a 100t for a few weeks so I can decide which one I prefer as I only have a 750t.
So if you all just get in touch and I'll send you my address.:-d
Alasdair

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
As i,ve said before , 750T Pro on a GMT bracelet with polished beads , IMHO the best sub ever ( so far ) , just love the size , the BIG dial , flat crystal , just the perfect watch .

Regards

·
Registered
190 Posts
over the years i wear 15 Doxas incl your Coppa(for a day ;-)) and my result is that the 300T Seahunter is the best on the wrist !
after this beauty i prefer the Searambler 300T

after all i prefer also a "tiny watch" as a beauty :p

but my girl,8 years old prefers her daddies daily rocker :rodekaart

but when all things are said and done i get crazy with 2 Doxas on the wrists and one in my mouth |>

:-!

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
Thies, that is the best doxa photo by far!

and your daughter's isn't bad either :)
Emgee: don't torture yourself, you know sooner or later you're going to need ALL THREE!
DW

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for all the input guys:-! Plenty to think about but I'm probably going to plug for the 1000T, coz it's new and I love the curved crystal! There'll be a 600T up for grabs shortly;-)
cheers,
Mark

·
Registered
201 Posts
1000T for me. I like the vintage size along with the more recent improvements that went into the 750.

only thing is...I'm going to polish the beads in the bracelet. Then it is perfect.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts