WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Deep Blue 49mm Depthmaster II 3000M Automatic Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch
Price: $699.00

(Click link for more info and pics - see my other fantastic watches in my Ebay store ...many unique and hard to find styles!)

Perfect color for FALL! (And Tennessee Volunteers College Football season!)

Here we have the NEW beautiful DEEP Blue DIVER DEPTH MASTER 2 watch....with the ORANGE dial, Fantastic LUME, Fully Automatic, BRAND new and ready to ship!!!
Deep Blue (website) sells these for $999 and they are LONG SOLD OUT! NOT at Sk8ter-boyz! I appreciate your hard earned money and want it to go FURTHER!! Only $699!!! FAST SHIPPING TOO!

Deep Blue 49mm Depthmaster II 3000M Automatic Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch
Choice: ORANGE dial
Explore even deeper levels of excellence and precision with this Deep Blue Depthmaster II! Beginning with a round silver-tone stainless steel case and a black bezel, this Depthmaster II blends style and substance. Atop the 120-click unidirectional rotating bezel you’ll find Arabic numerals, a diver’s scale and a luminous sapphire inlay. A helium release valve at 10:00 ensures stress-free resurfacing during your dives and a bubble case back shows an etched wave design and the Deep Blue name. A three link bracelet brings this mighty timepiece together and features a must-have wetsuit extension.
Mastering time and technique, this Deep Blue operates with a bold brass dial. You’ll find a date window near 3:00 and a minute track along the outer edge while the Deep Blue name and logo take their place below 12:00. The hour positions offer an easy view of the time with large Superluminova index markers as the oversized hour, minute and seconds hands mark time with matching luminous accents. Ideal for the ocean or the office, sink into sophistication with this Deep Blue Depthmaster II!
Details

• Movement: Japanese Citizen 9015 Automatic
  • Movement Country of Origin: Japan
  • Case Measurements: 49mm
  • Case Thickness: 19mm
  • Crystal: Sapphire
  • Crown: Screw Down
  • Bracelet: Stainless Steel
  • Bracelet Measurements: 8" L x 26mm W
  • Clasp: Deployant
  • Water Resistance: 300 ATM - 3000 Meters - 10000 Feet
  • Weight: 11 oz
  • Model Numbers:
    DM3K2ORANGE
  • Watch Country of Origin: Japan
  • Additional Information: This watch comes packaged with a carry case and instruction information.

Please check my feedback on Ebay and know you are dealing with a professional who has sold over 1100 high end guitars, watches, and collectibles in the past 10 years on Ebay, nationally and internationally, to beginner's, collector's, and real musicians who keep returning AGAIN and AGAIN!!! Please see my other extraordinary guitars in my Ebay store and my auctions also check out my other outstanding deals in watch's....most handpicked and rare!!

Please put Sk8ter-boyz on your favorite sellers list so you never miss another great deal!!!!

Great Selection - Great Service - Great Prices...PERIOD!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts