WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
So nice! How does it wear? I"m not sure if 46mm would fit me well. Other than that I would buy on right away.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Your pictures are so clear...in your post for the Rado the pictures were so clear. BTW...I think that watch has to be real.

This Deep Blue is really cool...what's the design on the caseback? What movement is inside? How does it wear?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Nice watch. I can't find this on their website. Do you know the specific model that this is?

·
Vendor
7,269 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
ah, got it. thanks!

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
The wavy textured dial looks great.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Im borderline obsessed with mine!

I have a crown and buckle leather strap for it too, I'll include some pics of it today.

·
Registered
391 Posts
B E A U T I F U L !!!

Some times you see a watch here on wus and you know you are going to get one really soon....
I have this feeling right now. Amazing watch and an amazing pricetag. Thanks for posting and wear it in good health.

·
Registered
28 Posts
B E A U T I F U L !!!

Some times you see a watch here on wus and you know you are going to get one really soon....
I have this feeling right now. Amazing watch and an amazing pricetag. Thanks for posting and wear it in good health.
Do it! The watch looks beautiful on a nice leather strap too.

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
B E A U T I F U L !!!

+1 You will all be responsible when I'm in the poor house! This hobby is beginning to become more and more expensive :p

·
Registered
391 Posts
I'm worried about the size can you show some wrist shots?

The biggest watch I have is 44mm and I'm wondering if 46mm will fit on my 6.8inch wrist.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Great pic OP....I have a neighbor who has the orange dial edition.....it's a good looking watch and keeps great time with that Seiko NH25A movement.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts