WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Deep Blue Sea Diver 1000
SOLD
I bought this used about 4-5 years ago here for my son when he was in school. He has since graduated to a nicer watch and this just sits in the box. It does have desk diving marks and some normal-use scratches, but it is a work horse, solid watch. No major defects other than some scratches.

It comes with a beat up, original box set; zipper broken on the travel case... I have extra links and an original Deep Blue rubber dive strap that was recently purchased but only put on once and then taken off. The DB proprietary rubber strap alone cost me $49.

Dimensions: It appears to be 42mm (a little smaller than many DB watches, very wearable)
Dial: Black
Bezel: Orange
Movement: Automatic
Crystal: Sapphire
Water resistance: 1000 meters!

I've bought and sold many high-end pieces here at WUS as well as on TRF under same username, including Rolex, Panerai, Cartier, IWC. All 100% positive feedback.

Price is reduced to $125 (was $140) and includes shipping to CONUS. PP fees additional or you can pay me through online transfer or Zelle. No trades. See photos and feel free to ask me further questions. Thanks!

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
How about $125 shipped!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts