WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, new guy here to the forum, lots of good info and awesome watch pictures to be found for sure. Now, on to business-
I recently received 3 Deep Blue Sea Ram 500 watches (2 chronographs, 1 not) in different color combos. I'm trying to create a "unicorn" Deep Blue dive watch by swapping out one of the white bezels on

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi, new guy here to the forum, lots of good info and awesome watch pictures to be found for sure. Now, on to business-
I recently received 3 Deep Blue Sea Ram 500 watches (2 chronographs, 1 not) in different color combos. I'm trying to create a "unicorn" Deep Blue dive watch by swapping out one of the white bezels on
Whoops, sent an incomplete question out there totally by accident. As I was saying, 3 Sea Rams, 2 out of 3 have the white ceramic bezel (chrono, white face, white bezel, black hour & minute hands, red second hand / chrono, black face, white bezel, orange hands) and one of them has the black ceramic bezel (non-chrono Sea Ram, black ceramic bezel, sun ray orange dial). I would like to swap the orange-faced watch's black bezel for one of the white bezels to create a orange face/white bezel combination. Deep Blue does not sell the color combo that I am describing here, so....

Does anyone have any experience removing the ceramic bezel off of one of these Sea Ram 500 watches? These are good looking watches and I would like to perform this swap but I do not feel comfortable trying to reinvent the wheel, so to speak. If anyone knows of a tried and true method of removing and reinstalling bezels on these watches I would greatly appreciate the assistance and information. Thank you in advance and happy holidays to all!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.