WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wish DB would have changed the font color on the dial to match the font color on the bezel.

Question for those who has these watches.

Since it looks the dial font is a consistent orange, looking to get one of these watches that has a matching color on the ceramic dial. The bezel color of the white/orange model below looks very reddish to me. Did they use the wrong picture? Can someone confirm that the dial font color is the same color that is on the hands and bezel?

sea-ram-automatic-white-orange-3.gif

I may end up just getting the one below. The bezel font color is black, but it looks like at least the hands and dial font match colors

sea-ram-automatic-white-black-orange-3.gif

·
Registered
36,311 Posts
Looks to me like the supplier of the bezel is different than the hands and dial.
Also the bezel, being a different material, may be difficult and expensive to get to match the color of other parts exactly.

Personally I'm ok with it as is. Got a great deal on it during the Halloween sale.

·
Banned
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the pictures! Yeah, it looks like the bezel orange is a bit darker than the hands orange. Ah well.

·
Registered
813 Posts
None of the colors match on their women's watches, and some of them are a hot mess.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts