WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
:-! nice watch...but i prefer the one with steel case. ..i'll order one soon :)

·
Registered
605 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Re: Defakto watches

What about the orange spot at 6? Is it just decoration?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The red spot is the logo of Defakto. The question now is: Are logos just decororation?
I dont think so. They transport the brands soul and its behaviour. Our logo is a reduced graphical adaption of the wheel of time. I will now try to describe the conclusion in characteristic german english. Looking to the history books of Tibet you will find out that the Kalachakra Devinity (tibetan for wheel of time) is the philosophy of finding balance for the energetic status of humankind in the structure of time.

G

·
Sorry Raphael, this is too much Bla Bla Bla for a(n) -admittedly nice - one-hand watch with a simple non decorated ETA 2824-2 movement.
Ok, it is an undecorated ETA 2824-2.....

.....housed in an Ickler case, 42mm, with sapphire crystal. There is not much more to ask for 345 Euro, isn't it. If the Logo is the reduced graphical adaption of the wheel of time, so be it.
And it is not derogating. My two cents.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.