1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,557 Posts
Your title is eloquent and understated.:-X

·
Registered
735 Posts
Neat in an extremely ugly sorta way. Looks like an old car or plane instrument panel. Would make a great desk clock, but a watch? What were they thinking?

·
Registered
106 Posts
I saw this post when you first put it up and I was half way through writing a reply, but I was like.... no I better hold off... I only have a few posts and I might get flamed.

My thoughts were that is definitely different but man who would wear that.

I thought about it a little more and it looks like a watch that Robin Williams had on while he was on Conan O'Brian the other night.

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
I like it and think it is an interesting piece...........................................I think i will get one:-!

SIKe dont think I can afford it but if they do make one that I could actually buy then I think I would pull the trigger.:-D

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Interesting design, yes, agree, different.
Could have been used as a prop in the old (very old) german TV series "Raumschiff Orion" (Starship Orion), or in one of the 1950's B-SciFi movies.
Anybody remember these?

·
Premium Member
10,557 Posts
I'd prefer this Hamilton LE:

It was commissioned for 2001: A Space Odyssey by Stanley Kubrick, and Hamilton did an LE of 2001 pieces.

Cheers,
Griff
It looks like the "Wrist Communicators" from many of the 1950s Sci-Fi B-Movies!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.