WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw the movie this weekend and I really liked the look of Denzels watch, grey matte colored chrono I think but I didn´t really make out what brand it was. Anyone got an idea?

Regards
Erik

·
Registered
208 Posts
I can't help with Denzel's watch, but I happened to sit next to his Deja Vu co-star, Paula Patton, on a plane a few weeks back and she wears a Rolex GMT....

Pretty girl. Really, really pretty girl..... :p

·
Registered
476 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
378 Posts
This is not made up...when we brought the DVD of that movie home, our DVD player would go through the opening credits up to a few minutes into the movie then loop back and restart from the beginning again. Me and my wife were wondering what was wrong then said, "Oh okay, the movie is called Deja Vu and this was intentional". But it kept looping and looping over and over. We bought a new DVD player and it played normally from the start. The only movie we had that happen with!

·
Registered
476 Posts
This is not made up...when we brought the DVD of that movie home, our DVD player would go through the opening credits up to a few minutes into the movie then loop back and restart from the beginning again. Me and my wife were wondering what was wrong then said, "Oh okay, the movie is called Deja Vu and this was intentional". But it kept looping and looping over and over. We bought a new DVD player and it played normally from the start. The only movie we had that happen with!
Classic. It does do this at the very start of the film, with the production companies, repeats their idents. Funny for you tho.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12,286 Posts
It does look like a Fortis to me, too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts