WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is $1100 a good deal for a SMP quartz? Found it at a tourneau. Are they firm on there prices or will they haggle? Thanks!

Paul

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its the full size. I'll have to swing by and see what they can so about the price.

Thanks.

·
Registered
9,633 Posts
I bought my pre-owned full size quartz SMP on ebay for $1000 AUD, which at the time was about $900 USD. Came with box, papers, warranty card and the guy only wore it twice in the last 7 years.

$1000 sounds reasonable to me if its in very very good condition, near mint. Oh and if at that price it doesn't have any warranty cards, box or papers,forget it.

I assume we are talking about the same watch;

Let us know what you decide...

Oh and dont let anyone bully you into thinking a quartz is less of an Omega;-)

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its a 2264.50
I don't mind the quartz. I have a speedy date that I currently wear. I would like something a little more rugged and water resistant though. I don't think it comes with a box, etc. Just a 1 year tourneau warranty.
Thanks for the advice!

·
Registered
9,633 Posts
Its a 2264.50
I don't mind the quartz. I have a speedy date that I currently wear. I would like something a little more rugged and water resistant though. I don't think it comes with a box, etc. Just a 1 year tourneau warranty.
Thanks for the advice!
I preferred the bond style because I like Bond movies and watches.

The 2264.50 is a great watch.

I have seen these go on ebay for reasonable prices. A good way to tell if your getting a good deal is to login to ebay and search for the watch whist ticking 'completed listings'. You will see what people have paying.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They seem to go for anywhere between $900 and $1000 on ebay.

Thanks a lot for your input!

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I talked with them and they'd let it go for $950. Just a tourneau warranty. Is in mint shape. What does everyone think?

Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts