WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
  • Hello WatchUSeek! We are hosting an Ask Me Anything with Ian Schon of Schon Horology and Schon DSNG beginning on Tuesday, February 23rd at Noon, EST and closing on Thursday, February 25th at Noon EST. If you don't know of him, Ian is a desginer maker and was a senior product designer at IDEO. He is an engineer, designer and machinist who manufacturers his own watches, and also pens! If you've ever wanted to ask a question directly to a one-man watch maker, don't miss out! You can find the AMA here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Pil-Mil, Breitling Forum Moderator
12,826 Posts
Re: Details pertaining to actual model # information on my Chronomat EVo

Someone please provide all the details to the model number as removed from the caseback.

Thanks
"C" indicates a Windrider series two tone watch. The two tones are 18K "4N" rose gold and 316L stainless steel. It also tells you the bezel is solid 18K rose gold as are the rider tabs and dial details. The crown and pushers are 18K "rolled" gold. (see "articles" section). The next two numbers "13" indicate Breitling caliber 13 which specifies the watch movement as an ETA/Valjoux 7750 25 jewel 28,800vph self-winding automatic mechanical movement. The next numbers "56" are the specific model number for the Chronomat Evolution. The next two numbers "12" indicate two tone rose gold dial. The next three characters B821 indicate the specific color and dial marker configuration. The bottom three numbers "357C" are the model number of the two tone "Pilot" bracelet which is solid 316L stainless steel with link segments 2 and 4 (of 5) of each link being 18K 4N "rolled" rose gold. All you ever wanted to know and more, isn't it? :-S
Ron

PS. The caseback has the watch's serial number etched below the first six characters of the "complete" model/configuration number printed on the sticker you removed from the caseback. i.e., C13356 IS the model number for the basic model of your watch.

·
Registered
4,002 Posts

You da man, Ron.

·
Registered
11 Posts

"C" indicates a Windrider series two tone watch. The two tones are 18K "4N" rose gold and 316L stainless steel. It also tells you the bezel is solid 18K rose gold as are the rider tabs and dial details. The crown and pushers are 18K "rolled" gold. (see "articles" section). The next two numbers "13" indicate Breitling caliber 13 which specifies the watch movement as an ETA/Valjoux 7750 25 jewel 28,800vph self-winding automatic mechanical movement. The next numbers "56" are the specific model number for the Chronomat Evolution. The next two numbers "12" indicate two tone rose gold dial. The next three characters B821 indicate the specific color and dial marker configuration. The bottom three numbers "357C" are the model number of the two tone "Pilot" bracelet which is solid 316L stainless steel with link segments 2 and 4 (of 5) of each link being 18K 4N "rolled" rose gold. All you ever wanted to know and more, isn't it? :-S
Ron

PS. The caseback has the watch's serial number etched below the first six characters of the "complete" model/configuration number printed on the sticker you removed from the caseback. i.e., C13356 IS the model number for the basic model of your watch.

I concur. You are the man. Thanks for being so helpful.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts