WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,833 Posts
Great photos :) Having a watch interesting looking as Devastator can make long trips much more enjoyable |>

How is the fuel economy on such long trips, is that Forester diesel you are piloting? I would imagine the average consumption gets pretty low on such long distances, diesel engine comes in very handy.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great photos :) Having a watch interesting looking as Devastator can make long trips much more enjoyable |>

How is the fuel economy on such long trips, is that Forester diesel you are piloting? I would imagine the average consumption gets pretty low on such long distances, diesel engine comes in very handy.
it's actually a XV ! But yeah the Turbodiesel is very good on this one, same as in the Forester... most economic is driving in slow-moving switzerland... bloody hell, between 80 and 120 for 400km... blows your mind! couldnt wait to get on a decent german freeway again... not so economic, but much much faster!!

·
Registered
4,833 Posts
it's actually a XV ! But yeah the Turbodiesel is very good on this one, same as in the Forester... most economic is driving in slow-moving switzerland... bloody hell, between 80 and 120 for 400km... blows your mind! couldnt wait to get on a decent german freeway again... not so economic, but much much faster!!
The tacho is quite similar to Foresters, but the orange hood threw me off, I wasn't sure. I don't this I saw orange Forester before :-d

XV on the other hand look really good in orange, too bad only saw it in car salon.

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
136133943_448612b.jpg

the destruction Devastator left behind!! haha

amazing pics!! just saved them, will use some as wallpaper.

your pics are so good, I feel like picking up a 2nd one! lol

Hope we see this colour scheme again in 2014. would be cool on a GDX..

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
View attachment 1328301

HAHA where do you always find this stuff!?
yeah devastator turned out to be a really cool one! but wait - I am not done with it yet!!! HA!!

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
View attachment 1328301

This lets me think somehow at my bussiness trip to South Africa last year...

There was a cross-road on the highway near to Johannesburg - a truck came out of one highway at upper level to the lower one... Police, firefighters, and so on...

Traffic jam on both sides: in "our" direction because of the truck, blocking two lanes of three... and in the opposite direction because of drivers staying on the road and wanted to see, what is happened...

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
HAHA where do you always find this stuff!?
yeah devastator turned out to be a really cool one! but wait - I am not done with it yet!!! HA!!
This lets me think somehow at my bussiness trip to South Africa last year...

There was a cross-road on the highway near to Johannesburg - a truck came out of one highway at upper level to the lower one... Police, firefighters, and so on...

Traffic jam on both sides: in "our" direction because of the truck, blocking two lanes of three... and in the opposite direction because of drivers staying on the road and wanted to see, what is happened...
I find them from google image searches.. lol and sometimes I have good memes saved in folders.. Joakim is the meme master tho! haha

India has the highest road death's in the world, think I read that last year in the news.. ppl drive crazy over here!! I've never seen anything like that though! I've seen toppled over trucks and stuff but never a car pile up that big!

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wow GM. You did it again :) Awesome! That's incredible cool. Love especially the grove pictures. Big thanks for sharing and taking your time. Great job :)
HEHE yeah Tom, send me on a trip, and you get - even more pictures!! Damn I have to slow down the production..

surprised no one has recognized the snow-covered mountain in the background on the one photo yet... come on, there must be some frenchies around here!

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Very nice pictures, I really like this joker style gshock. I've used one as my new background, hope you don't mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gripmaster' answer: of course, I don't mind, please send me 50$ by a PM...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts