WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,185 Posts
Never ordered / heard about them either way ....BUT shouldn't you have asked this question BEFORE you ordered ...just sayin

·
Moderator at Large
53,060 Posts
Well, you already ordered. Why asking now ? If you do not rely on a 100% positive feed back you should back off rather than buying, right ? What am I missing here?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Because my friends already ordered seiko watches from them, seiko 5 automatics and some monsters and they checked it here in watch store in croatia disassembled whole watch and everything was original, they came with original box, manuals, seiko warranty and something like a credit card which says seiko warranty. On the back it's sellers name and sellers store, watch serial number, movement and a duty stamp from their store. They also have return policy etc etc, kinda scared only because I saw on amazon that I think Jomashop famous and reliable watch supplier for amazon seiko sold a fake seiko to someone, but it didn't came with manual, original seiko box, seiko warranty etc

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Wouldn't you be better off asking the people who left feedback for the seller?

·
Moderator at Large
53,060 Posts
Because my friends already ordered seiko watches from them, seiko 5 automatics and some monsters and they checked it here in watch store in croatia disassembled whole watch and everything was original, they came with original box, manuals, seiko warranty and something like a credit card which says seiko warranty. On the back it's sellers name and sellers store, watch serial number, movement and a duty stamp from their store. They also have return policy etc etc, kinda scared only because I saw on amazon that I think Jomashop famous and reliable watch supplier for amazon seiko sold a fake seiko to someone, but it didn't came with manual, original seiko box, seiko warranty etc
So, if you know all that I really wonder why you asked ? You are not shilling, are you ?!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So, if you know all that I really wonder why you asked ? You are not shilling, are you ?!
I guess not (if shilling means gambling?) asked because I kinda don't trust ebay stores (stores that don't really exist in towns, streets, only online stores).

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
I guess not (if shilling means gambling?) asked because I kinda don't trust ebay stores (stores that don't really exist in towns, streets, only online stores).
You're just immune to The Stuffler's charms :-d

Make sure you let us know how it turns out. The more trustworthy global sources for Seiko the better!

·
Moderator at Large
53,060 Posts
For clarification: The urban dictionary's top definition: A person engaged in covert advertising.

·
Registered
5,065 Posts
Just become a WUS sponsor. It will make your attempts at self promotion more effective and a lot less embarrassing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Haha nice one guys but I'm not promoting anything here :D. Also I want to buy seiko black monster automatic 23 jewels 200wr with ss bracelet or new seiko 5 sports black monster automatic 24 jewels 100wr it kinda looks better with transparent case back and 1 more jewel does it even matter? It is more precise or what?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts