WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my daughter just turned two, and I gifted her her first watch. She usually hates having anything around her wrist/hand. But she screamed with joy on seeing the watch and asked me to put it on her immediately! It’s been a few hours and she hasn’t asked to remove it yet. In fact, she still goes around showing it to her mom and me. Which is basically the longest time ever she has played with something at one go!
I know she is only 2 and she could suddenly start hating it any second. But I am super stoked right now!
This is one instance where I hope I have unleashed a little monster! 😬
Watch Hand Arm Analog watch Finger

·
Registered
144 Posts
She sure has hairy arms for being 2. Are you sure you trust her with a Sub?

JK, thats awesome! Get them started young.
I was going to make the same joke! Haha.

So my daughter just turned two, and I gifted her her first watch
The no-date Sub is so beautiful, not sure why anyone would ever ruin it and get one with the cyclops window! 😄And super cool your daughter likes her watch. I'll need to consider getting mine one once she's old enough.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
So my daughter just turned two, and I gifted her her first watch. She usually hates having anything around her wrist/hand. But she screamed with joy on seeing the watch and asked me to put it on her immediately! It’s been a few hours and she hasn’t asked to remove it yet. In fact, she still goes around showing it to her mom and me. Which is basically the longest time ever she has played with something at one go!
I know she is only 2 and she could suddenly start hating it any second. But I am super stoked right now!
View attachment 16910436
just curious -- what did you do to your thumb nail?

·
Premium Member
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Premium Member
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Very nice. Now you need to hide your checkbook……
I hope she will like non-gold sports watches with L2L of 39-44mm! 🤣🤣

Reactions: Nokie

·
Premium Member
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
well, one of your watches is off! Was it 7:09 or 7:07????????? I'm guessing the sub is off!
Of course! Whatever time my daughter says is the right time! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: MmmBacon

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
View attachment 16910436
She just asked your wife, her mommy, for a Lady Date Just in Yellow Gold with Diamonds on the lugs and bezel for her birthday, somebody look, is he still laughing?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts