WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
She just asked your wife, her mommy, for a Lady Date Just in Yellow Gold with Diamonds on the lugs and bezel for her birthday, somebody look, is he still laughing?
She is not getting a yellow gold DJ. But there is already a rose gold with diamond on dials with her name on it! Guess she will have to settle! 😬😊

·
Premium Member
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Duplicate

·
Premium Member
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·

·
Registered
51 Posts
My son wore his Flik Flak for a short while at age 5 but reading time with hands was too challenging at that age. We went digital with a Freestyle Shark mini and he won’t take it off.
Exactly in the same spot for my son & daughter (5&2), thanks for the reference ! Baby-g does not have "purple enough" watches to my daughter's taste, while big bro's fine with blue baby-g.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Exactly in the same spot for my son & daughter (5&2), thanks for the reference ! Baby-g does not have "purple enough" watches to my daughter's taste, while big bro's fine with blue baby-g.
The Freestyle watches come in wild color choices. Guessing your daughter could find something. My son’s is light blue and white, and has a jungle motif on the strap.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts