WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,795 Posts
There was a big yellow banner on every page stating that this would happen.... probably couldn't see it on mobile. Now this site looks like forum.purseblog.com lol.

·
Registered
77 Posts
There are big grey blobs / circles descending on the right side of the screen like oranges size covering some of the scrit you can click like Post Reply, Share etc. Is this normal?

·
Registered
754 Posts
There are big grey blobs / circles descending on the right side of the screen like oranges size covering some of the scrit you can click like Post Reply, Share etc. Is this normal?
I had that problem, the forum doesn't work properly in Internet Explorer, I had to download Chrome to fix it...

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Well I hate this new format. It's very strange and you have to scroll down forever to read the posts. I use my phone and it looks almost the same as the enhanced mobile view (which I also hated).

I always used the full view version so I could see all of the various threads at one time, rather than having to scroll down forever.

Put me down as very annoyed 😡
The Emojis look kind of silly too... :poop:

·
Registered
754 Posts
Also the new format doesn't seem to show who is reading a particular thread, this was a very useful feature on the old forum as you would know if the person you were speaking to was on the thread and was likely to reply...:mad:

·
Registered
12,110 Posts
Weekend could log on but not post, odd. Heard nothing about the new version until yesterday, took a little while to find how to log in.
Haven't found how to edit post or advanced, or text after/between photos

·
Registered
306 Posts
The announcement said the forum was going to be read only while they were working on it during the weekend. I don't log out and they didn't force a logout until the new version went live. Then I had to go look for my password, since I hadn't used it since I joined this forum. lol

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
How do we set the number of posts per page?
To serve you better, you simply can't; and the site admin has repeatedly said that this new platform doesn't support the function and is unlikely to do it in the future.
The old site version was far from perfection, but with this new one at the moment looks like we've fallen from the frying pan to the fire 🤬

·
Registered
306 Posts
Frankly, I haven't noticed much difference with the new software, except the speed of course. It's pretty typical forum software.

21 - 40 of 45 Posts