WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First sale here on WUS, if you need to see some feedback from my selling you can check bladeforums.com and look up maxpower419. Please email me if you are interested, I will email photos to those seriouslly interested.
[email protected]

1. Dievas Noble(black pvd): Blue tritium Divewatch,comes with rubber strap and matching pvd metal bracelet i rate it(metal bracelet) at 98% just a few faint wearing marks on buckle and bottom link. Crystal is very clear, there is one small marks on the top of the case near the Lugs these are barely visible, there is also a very faint mark on the bezel that came when i got the watch from dievas, it is only visible when the watch is held at a certain angle. Overall I rate it at 97%

SOLD

2. Seiko SNKF07K the BFS.

I never see this one anywhere, perhaps its harder to find?
This one is pristine no marks of any sort anywhere, come installed on an oakley bund strap ( from yobokies) also comes with the metal bracelet, which has never been worn

Asking for 220 NOW 200 FINAL DROP 185! Shipped CONUS, international shipping is possible but at added cost.

would consider trading towards a debaufre airforce or csar

Thanks guys, and Thank you WUS
-Ryan
[email protected]

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump to the top, these would make great gifts! all come with orig packaging

·
Registered
220 Posts
Can you just post the pictures here in this thread???

Pictures speak louder than words at times...

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know the quality isnt so good, ill try to take some better ones tomorrow, theres a lot of dust on the dievas....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts