WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First, the is a great forum, but its killing my pocket book! LoL......I just bought the GAC100AC-2A, to add to my two G-Shock collection, now Im trying to decide between these two white ones.....DW6900NB-7 and GDX6900FB-7; close to the same price and I think the GDX is a lil larger which I may like. Anyone have these or one of these???? Thanks

Now Im thinking the gdx will b to big.........prolly gonna stick with the DW; but after this one, Im saving up or the RANGEMAN

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
GDX has LED backlight, 10% larger, 10 year battery, world time, and band uses screws (like Riseman or Gulfman)

·
Registered
62 Posts
You cant go wrong with either watch as both are excellent. The GDP has that really nice metallic light button which makes it a bit more flashy, which I like. The Dw is a bit smaller but the parts if you are looking to interchange are more accessible . I personally own a dw6900sb7 which I customized a bit myself. Looks just like its GDP brother but with a little twist. I actually made this watch about 2 years ago. One of my favorites it have in my collection.

image.jpg

1 - 3 of 3 Posts