WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone please explain for me the difference between this two almost identical models of Orient. The watch on photos labeled with 2 is Orient RA-AGO3S. The watch on photos labeled with 1 is Orient SAG02003WO. I don’t understand why they are so similar, maybe labeled with 1 is a fake.

Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Everyday carry
Hand Finger Grass Wrist Font

Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Everyday carry
Watch Glasses Analog watch Automotive lighting Camera accessory

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
The first is the white dial version, the other is the cream dial version. What’s throwing me is, I didn’t know orient made an open heart bambino…

Reactions: Afsar00

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The first is the white dial version, the other is the cream dial version. What’s throwing me is, I didn’t know orient made an open heart bambino…
If you will look closely, you will see the difference in indexes on 9 o’clock, the first one has longer index. Also first one looks cheaper to me than second one, thats why I thought it is maybe fake.

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
If you will look closely, you will see the difference in indexes on 9 o’clock, the first one has longer index. Also first one looks cheaper to me than second one, thats why I thought it is maybe fake.
well, bambinos are pretty damned cheap on their own.Swatches tend to be more expensive…

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
The model code tells the difference, the SAG; S denotes assembled in Japan, JDM model, also note the very minor difference between the indices, the SAG has angled indices. The RE-AG has notched indices (it just shows in the photo).

The RE-AG the code for export/international models

AG movement code is the F6T

The Esteem version you found is the previous version using the 46 movement (DB movement code).

What isn't apparent is the case size, the Bambino is 40.5 mm dia. The Esteem is 43 mm dia., the F6T movement version is the Esteem II.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.