WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I understand the purpose of screw down pushers I believe Breitling Chrono SuperOcean have where you have to unscrew the pusher before using it. But a friend of mine had a Omega SMP Chrono where you were able to use the pusher without unscrew the screw first.

Which is most common? And what is the idea of a screw down pusher if you don't use the screw?:think:

·
Premium Member
1,174 Posts
Non screw-down chrono buttons are the most common. Screw down pushers are generally only found on divers, although I would still say most chrono divers don't use them. They are used in order to maintain a higher water resistance for the watch and stop people from accidentally using them while underwater.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Non screw-down chrono buttons are the most common. Screw down pushers are generally only found on divers, although I would still say most chrono divers don't use them. They are used in order to maintain a higher water resistance for the watch and stop people from accidentally using them while underwater.
That is not the answer I was looking for.
The question is, Why does Omega have screw down pushers on thiew SMP Chrono if you can use the pushers when the screws are thightened?

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts