WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to know how rare we're these and would paying around retail for them now be a good deal or a rare find.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
36,279 Posts
Probably a good deal in mint condition.

I returned a G-9330 red because the seller described it as a GW atomic and I paid a higher price than the G he sent was worth. Later found this GW.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Rare no. If you want to a non-atomic mudman it's a good deal. If you plan to sell it then you have to factor in shipping, fees, time, packaging, perhaps insurance, so for me buying to sell-no.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the feedback!!! Where can I find the original retail prices on these things? And was the GW model officially released to the US market? Or was it an import?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
36,279 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
I would not call it very rare. In Ukraine you can still buy it for about 300 USD (even they are selling it already for almost 1 year). Around one month ago I saw this model in retail in Panama for 215$. For example, Initial blue Mudman much harder to find.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I might hold off for now. I would still like to add a Mudman to collection but not sure which model

·
Registered
396 Posts
There are still many around where I am, I bought one some time back, recently they increased the price though.. The GW's are rarer i think.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts