WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had an Oris TT1 Diver Date now for several years. Here is mine:
IMG_5449.JPG

It still looks really good (at least I think it does) after about 5 years of being in my main rotation of watches. I only have a handful of watches and I like this one a lot still so it has seen a lot of daily wear.
Here is another pic that shows a more professional pic of the watch in question:

TT1 on SS.jpg

When I first bought the watch I was planning on buying a Rubber Strap for it, but when I found out how expensive they were I just passed and have been wearing it on the SS ever since. Recently I have bought a few really nice leather and Alligator straps for some of my other watches and I got to thinking that I should have one made for this one as well.

I could guess based on the end links of the SS bracelet, but I was wondering if someone that had a Genuine Rubber Strap for a TT1 Diver Date would measure a few dimensions for me where it connects to the case. I don't want to guess and be wrong. With this one, it has to be right or it will be a complete waste of money. Here are pics of the watch on Rubber and a pic of the Dimensions in Question.
TT1 with Gen Rubber.jpg TT1 Diver Rubber Dims.jpg

So what I really need are:
Dimension A = ?mm
Dimension B = ?mm
Dimension C = ?mm

Thanks

·
Registered
477 Posts
View attachment 11081274

It still looks really good (at least I think it does) after about 5 years of being in my main rotation of watches. I only have a handful of watches and I like this one a lot still so it has seen a lot of daily wear.
Here is another pic that shows a more professional pic of the watch in question:

View attachment 11081250

When I first bought the watch I was planning on buying a Rubber Strap for it, but when I found out how expensive they were I just passed and have been wearing it on the SS ever since. Recently I have bought a few really nice leather and Alligator straps for some of my other watches and I got to thinking that I should have one made for this one as well.

I could guess based on the end links of the SS bracelet, but I was wondering if someone that had a Genuine Rubber Strap for a TT1 Diver Date would measure a few dimensions for me where it connects to the case. I don't want to guess and be wrong. With this one, it has to be right or it will be a complete waste of money. Here are pics of the watch on Rubber and a pic of the Dimensions in Question.
View attachment 11081258 View attachment 11081266

Dimension A = ?mm
Dimension B = ?mm
Dimension C = ?mm

Thanks
ref 4 24 24 a= 10mm b= 24mm and I don't know what c=is. You can find OEM straps and clasps on ebay. They also have affordable aftermarket ones. You can try the Oris website for your local AD. Good luck.

·
Registered
477 Posts
View attachment 11081274

View attachment 11081250

View attachment 11081258 View attachment 11081266

Dimension A = ?mm
Dimension B = ?mm
Dimension C = ?mm

Thanks
My calipers read 5.3mm for c. Good luck.

·
Registered
60,603 Posts
I understand that some of the custom strap makers also do rubber. If it's right that might be an option for you as well. A & B are the most important dimensions whereas C is less so because you can "bully" the strap if need be.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts