WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Fascinating look!

I like the San Marco small winged lion.

Talk about a small Allen screw for that straplug...

Best,

Greg

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So far the TP52 and the San Marco have been released with the hex head lug bars.
A good improvement, in my opinion. Easier to use and the tool and head are more stable together than a standard screw head!

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
I really love the looks of this model. It even has a nice dial layout with a power reserve indicator. I got the e-mail from Anonimo USA about this watch and checked out the site......o| HOLY COW that is one expensive watch. :-(

·
Banned
164 Posts
There has been 250 of these made. Fifty are to go to the San Marco Batallion and the other two hundred are for general sale. Expensive though it may be, this is definately one of the classics. I would love one but i am all watched out this year, roll on 2008 :)))

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
Thanx as always for sharing Martin. Ease of a strap change is long time coming, thanx for letting us know!

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
I have a San Marco tie from Venice

Now if the watch cost the same:-d

Looks good and having just sized a Sinn bracelet that uses hex nuts what a pleasure over screws.

Martin

·
Registered
265 Posts
Martin...

I've tried - pretty unsuccessfully - for months to learn more about this watch from a real live actual owner. Do you own this watch, and if so, would you please provide your observations based on your experience?

Many thanks for posting the pixs that you have sir!

Regards From Colorado,

Tony

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am waiting for mine from the AD in HK. Am also thinking about getting a separate tan strap - think it would look good? Price of anonimo has definately gone up. Can someone advise whether you can manage to get some sort of discount from an AD on this watch? Thanks

·
Registered
17,515 Posts
Martin...

I've tried - pretty unsuccessfully - for months to learn more about this watch from a real live actual owner. Do you own this watch, and if so, would you please provide your observations based on your experience?

Many thanks for posting the pixs that you have sir!

Regards From Colorado,

Tony

Well since they have just started to arrive to dealers, I am not sure how many actual owners there are out there yet.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts