WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all,

I was looking for a reasonably priced watch that wouldn't hurt my pocket because I was fed up of not having a way to tell time and I live in the Caribbean so it's pretty hard to find a watch that I actually like. I am not a fan of neither the showy 40+ mm diameter options out there (due to my small wrist) nor the brands that just sprang up the last couple of years or so. After a while of digging around I came upon the Seiko 5 line and I got really interested in a few pieces, namely the Seiko SNX111, SNX993, SNKK87 and SNK789. However, when I started looking around I realized that a lot of the models have been discontinued and it's now quite difficult to locate them.

If any of you guys have any of these models that you are willing to part with or know anywhere that I can buy them from without getting scammed then I would greatly appreciate the suggestions. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Amazon.com
A number of these models are either sold directly or fulfilled by amazon which ships to Caribbean countries. Another shipping option is via a freight forwarding company. Watch will be shipped to fowarding company in Miami then to Caribbean. In both cases you pay customs duties, VAT and freight charges.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts