WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just as a general survey, I was wondering what kind of deals on ORIS watches are out there. The most I have seen them is 60% off, but on less than desirable models...What kind of deal did you guys get? And also, state if it was internet or store bought...?

·
Banned
1,219 Posts
Just as a general survey, I was wondering what kind of deals on ORIS watches are out there. The most I have seen them is 60% off, but on less than desirable models...What kind of deal did you guys get? And also, state if it was internet or store bought...?
some stock can be had for silly money in sales, places like Goldsmiths in the UK pop some stuff up at 30%-40% off but its often there overpriced ORIS chrono's or less diesirable stuff. I can always get 20% off any day any model and if I pushed I think 25% is doable on some models.

The thing about ORIS and watches/stockists in general is they have a lot of watches in and if a trend/fashion changes like it has at the moment (its diver, diver, diver) then there othere watches will sit about and thats the time to pounce.

places like overstock.com often have stuff to shift if you are on the other side of the pond.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
I got 44% off last year on my Small Seconds diverfrom an AD. I think the exchange rate helped also. Prices are up a bit, service is still great!

·
Registered
663 Posts
I got 25% off on a Nico Rosberg.

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
it looked new and came with all box and paper. the sales guy said it was new and i was able to register the watch on oris website. got the confirmation email back from oris about the additional one year warranty too :-!

the tourneau outlet center in san marcos sells new and pre-owned watches. a friend of mine bought a new (discontinued) breitling cockpit there for ~40% and was able to register the watch with breitling as well. got the breitling cap in the mail within two weeks.

·
Registered
256 Posts
52%, and no, it was not pre-owned. :)

Amazon.com baby!

Ordered a Divers Date a few minutes ago!

·
Registered
256 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Overstock had an Oris orange small seconds (on rubber) up until yesterday for $864 (with $20 off coupon). The blue small seconds on rubber is still there for the same $. Overstock warranty is only for one year though.

·
Registered
8 Posts
In All stores you can get 25% off all watch makes... this is in Canada mind you! If you dont know that they will try and tell you 10-15-20%

You can get it for 25% off guaranteed.. pitch that to them and say if you can get that youll go somewhere else and see what happens. 25% off retail price is standard. I got my Oris chrono automatic 47mm 1000m for 38% off, i walked out with my piece $2500 tax included from the manager at La swiss in yorkdale. I think it was pritty good

·
Registered
41,206 Posts
:think: I use to ask for proof, loved to call bluffs.
In All stores you can get 25% off all watch makes... this is in Canada mind you! If you dont know that they will try and tell you 10-15-20%

You can get it for 25% off guaranteed.. pitch that to them and say if you can get that youll go somewhere else and see what happens. 25% off retail price is standard. I got my Oris chrono automatic 47mm 1000m for 38% off, i walked out with my piece $2500 tax included from the manager at La swiss in yorkdale. I think it was pritty good

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
The best I've seen was when bailey banks and biddle was closing & they were offering 50%-20%-15% off on some Oris models.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts

While it certainly is true that there are brands which routinely go for 25% (or more) off of MSRP (to those who push correctly; Oris in my experience is one of these), it is certainly not true that you can always get 25% off of all watch makes at all stores. In Canada or anywhere else.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts