WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to this forum, but introduced by Dave...

Here is my collection of divers:

It seems you like this one?

I must say it is a great looking watch!

:) ;-)

Hello all.

I'm off to Eygpt - Hurghada - in a few days to maybe learn scuba - any tips? (and which watch to wear?)

Marty (UK)

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Marty.|> Nice collection. The stand-out for me is actually the SeaWolf. I've always liked the blue dial version.:) I learned to dive off the Welsh coast almost twenty years ago. It was fantastic. I wore a G-Shock. I'm sure any of your current collection will serve you well. Have fun!

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Nice collection, Marty. But geeze, this is a high class forum. Next time set those watches prior to the photo shoot, willya?

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Gorgeous watches. I'm just coming around to appreciate those Breitlings.:-!

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
Nice collection, looks like you really like your diving watches. :-! Thanks for sharing and wear them well. :)

·
Registered
8,485 Posts
New to this forum, but introduced by Dave...

Here is my collection of divers:

It seems you like this one?

I must say it is a great looking watch!

:) ;-)

Hello all.

I'm off to Eygpt - Hurghada - in a few days to maybe learn scuba - any tips? (and which watch to wear?)

Marty (UK)
Marty! Damn sweet!! John Wilson.

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Welcome to the madness!!!

Very nice collection. :-! Have fun on your dive trip.
Al

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Great collection! Love the Breitling/Omega blend, most folks are stuck in one camp or the other. And the new Super Ocean is calling to me, great compliment to a PO :-!

I would take a Seiko to Egypt, IMHO, high end divers are a danger to my personal safety in some locations. When my watch's value is equal/greater than the average annual salery of the locals, I am worried about getting mugged. It's a risk/reward thing (for me and the local thief).

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Hey Martyn

Welcome over here, I don't visit often enough myself really

Hope you have a great trip, remember air is important, check that more than your watch whilst under ok? Promise? :-d:-d:-d:-d:-d

Davey

1 - 11 of 11 Posts