WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I recently lost my black Sumo on a drunken night out whilst in Vegas, so I need to fill the gap (Well I want to anyway!).

Since buying it, I have developed a penchant for GMT complications, so I figure while I am looking at new divers, perhaps I can kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

Like the look of the Christopher Ward C60 Trident GMT, and also the Steinhart Ocean Black GMT, however I would like to know what else is out there.

I would like it to meet the following criteria:

• <45mm. I have a 7" wrist, and the Sumo was pushing it.
  • Available brand new for around the $800USD mark, shipped to Australia
  • Automatic movement, prefer hacking and winding
  • At least 200m WR
  • Prefer GMT diver bezel

I loved the Sumo, but am open to other options!

Cheers!

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
With the $A:Euro rate as it is, definitely Steinhart Ocean 1, or Ocean Forty-Four

If you are interested in 2nd hand, I have an Ocean7 LM-2 ltd edition I'm about to flip. PVD titanium case, orange lume
Yeah, I would have pulled the trigger instantly on the Ocean 1 at the price I could get it for right now, unfortunately it wont be ready to be ordered online until September. I am already waiting until September for my Magrette Pacific chrono PVD, so don't think I can handle waiting for another! Cheers for the offer on the O7, but I think my Magrette will satiate my PVD lust.

Where did you lose the Sumo out here? That Sufis!
Got ridiculously drunk one night on the strip and woke up sans license, passport, 5k and Sumo! I did wake up with a barring from the Flamingo though! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts