WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Mobulas congregating in the Sea of Cortez. Whale sharks on patrol in Galapagos. Cold beers waiting on every shore. And if you're suiting up for dive season's king tide, it's the perfect time to complete your kit with the most trusted name in undersea timekeeping: the DOXA SUB. Now through July 6th, use the code 'JUL410' and take 10% off nearly every SUB in our collection (like the SUB 6000T above), and get it just in time for your next liveaboard. SHOP NOW

·
Registered
48 Posts
Still can’t buy a knife though. “SOON, YOU GUYS, REALLY SOOOOOOOOOON!!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
I'm still trying to decide on the 1200T now. Does Doxa usually have a better deal during the year?
I'd like to know also. I might buy a back ordered 1200t Pro.
I'm not sure.

10% is pretty good for it new. At nearly $1,700 they are going for more then that used.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
I was also able to resist the lure of the Caribbean 1200 on sale.

(I know, but please note I already have the required \mandatory Orange... and a Shark, which kind of counts because the minute hand is orange. And the paint on the bezel. Plus I have a black Maratac Zulu with an orange stripe. I had a kayak with an orange deck too, but maybe that won't count much because I sold it.)

Now, the 1200 is said to be at the end of its run, but since comments on that go back a few years, it seems some are getting replenished.

So I'm holding out for a silver 1200T replenishment. I don't think I could resist one of those. Maybe someday.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Couldn't resist, and picked up a 1200T Pro at the sale's last gasp. Have admired these from afar for a long time now, and was in the market for a more classic-size diver. Was tempted by the Sharkie but in the end the classic orange spoke more loudly. Hope it fits my smaller wrist and looking forward to swimming and diving with it!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts