1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
6,126 Posts
How you qualified your work environment as being formal, I would go with the black dial and bezel as the more "dressier" watch. The blue dial and bezel would be probably more suitable for a casual Friday's watch.

·
Premium Member
4,504 Posts
I have the blue version and it's awesome but the black is more suited if you want to go formal. It's thin, comfortable, very accurate and the PERFECT size at 41mm.

You'll love it.

·
Premium Member
66,555 Posts
If you simply wanted a dive watch I’d vote for the blue but as you want it as a dressy piece too then go for the black.

·
Premium Member
2,725 Posts
Black or blue sunburst. But blue flat, too casual.

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
Black always makes for a better dress watch, unless it is dark blue and that certina is not

·
Registered
983 Posts
Using 'casual' as a way to describe the style of dress is simply saying 'non-formal' to me when it comes to following the rules of convention. I think you'd have to get the biggest, brightest, 'look-at-me' watch for anyone to even question what's on your wrist in a non-formal setting these days. Maybe this:

GMA-S110VC-9A.jpg

·
Registered
415 Posts
Using 'casual' as a way to describe the style of dress is simply saying 'non-formal' to me when it comes to following the rules of convention. I think you'd have to get the biggest, brightest, 'look-at-me' watch for anyone to even question what's on your wrist in a non-formal setting these days. Maybe this:

View attachment 14777943
I want this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
already posted here, sorry

1 - 20 of 25 Posts