WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Dive watch as a dress watch - Black or blue?

2K views 24 replies 24 participants last post by  GoBuffs11 
#1 ·
#15 ·
Using 'casual' as a way to describe the style of dress is simply saying 'non-formal' to me when it comes to following the rules of convention. I think you'd have to get the biggest, brightest, 'look-at-me' watch for anyone to even question what's on your wrist in a non-formal setting these days. Maybe this:

#16 ·
Using 'casual' as a way to describe the style of dress is simply saying 'non-formal' to me when it comes to following the rules of convention. I think you'd have to get the biggest, brightest, 'look-at-me' watch for anyone to even question what's on your wrist in a non-formal setting these days. Maybe this:

View attachment 14777943
I want this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#21 ·
I think black. On the other hand... If you can wear diver as a dress watch, does the color really matter? Maybe get the one that you like more! I was initially thinking that you can wear black diver on black leather which would make it more dressy. But I wouldn't put diver on leather, doesn't really match an feels awkward (at least for me, just an opinion :))

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.