WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone here know what watch Paul Walker was sporting in that movie? I thought it looked pretty sharp.....

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
According to a thread on the dive watch forum its a Hamilton Khaki Navy with silver dial.

Can't verify that but hope it helps.

Awesome....would you post the link to that thread? I couldn't locate it with the SEARCH function....

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Hmmmm, I don't know.......watches were the last thing was on my mind when I saw that movie:p

Alba comes to mind, and no, I'm not referring to the watch;-)

·
Registered
8,409 Posts
It was on TV the other night and I really enjoyed it.

Combination of the scenery, underwater stuff and J.A.

Surely just a remake of "the Deep" though?
The only thing I remember about that was Jackie Bisset in the t-shirt underwater.

·
Registered
561 Posts
According to a thread on the dive watch forum its a Hamilton Khaki Navy with silver dial.

Can't verify that but hope it helps.
that would be correct:-!...I have had mine a couple of years now and it has been a GREAT watch for the money. Hamilton use to have a big ad on their website advertising the movie/watch connection. My Khaki has been as accurate as any of my cosc watches...I honestly can't say enough good things about it!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
that would be correct:-!...I have had mine a couple of years now and it has been a GREAT watch for the money. Hamilton use to have a big ad on their website advertising the movie/watch connection. My Khaki has been as accurate as any of my cosc watches...I honestly can't say enough good things about it!

What color is the one from the movie? Can you post a link to the watch sold by someone off the net?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts