WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
I am in :-!. We are currently thinking somewhere around the King of Prussia area so it is centrally located for everyone (incl. the suburbs).

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
KOP is good for me, as long as it's not a weekday around rush hour.

I'm sure Todd would be in too, if we can get him out of the Kobold fourm. :-d

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Re: Dive Watch Wis GTG Philadelphia/KofP on 6/25

Looks like the 6/25 works for many. So we will set the date for the 25th of June. :-! I am working on getting a private room at a local brew house in KoP but I am sure they want some kind of min. *. Either way it is on. Contact me for details.

If anyone knows of a good local "sponsor" even better, but in any case I am looking forward to meeting the Philly Dive Watch crowd. b-)

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
Have fun guys. I get up there on business, but not that week.

Hoist a few for us while you guys have a good time.

Love Philly, but too cold in winter, fall and spring...brrr. :-d

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
I was able to get a privat room at a local brew house so we will have privacy to check out the watches, although they have "ladies night" that night, but I am sure that won't distract any of us WIS :-d

Send me an email for details, direction and time.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Have a great time and definitely post some pics. I love GTG's but can't travel that week.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
I checked out the local place today (including the beer :-!) and it is going to be ideal for our little GTG. Private and light enough to do a little watch show and tell.

We also have our first offical Sponsor. Mitch from Ocean7 has offered a few door prices. :thanks

I am also trying to connect with a few other local watch makers to see if we can't have a little demo of their craft. ;-)

Let me know if you want to join us.

·
Registered
17,513 Posts
I am in as well! I'll see if I can get some door prizes as well.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts