WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, my wife wants a feminine diver, she likes the looks of this, but it has an acrylic clear band, she wanted SS. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
973 Posts

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks guys, no bigger then 38mm she wants it on the bigger side.

It does not have to per say be a definitive diver, she just likes the style.

·
Registered
973 Posts

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
I will be taking delivery tomorrow (Joy!) of a Bathys Aquaculture for my wife. She likes man sized watches even though she is petite.

I think the is going to freak over the MOP face. Will probably hook this up with a Stingray strap.

Hard to find womens watches that are cool, and I realize this is bigger than what you indicated, but thought the MOP face might be worth consideration.

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
I will be taking delivery tomorrow (Joy!) of a Bathys Aquaculture for my wife. She likes man sized watches even though she is petite.

I think the is going to freak over the MOP face. Will probably hook this up with a Stingray strap.

Hard to find womens watches that are cool, and I realize this is bigger than what you indicated, but thought the MOP face might be worth consideration.

Steven......Very :p you should have your AQ tomorrow!!!!! |>|>|> Congrats Bruddah!!!!!! |> Make sure and post pics!!! ;-)

The 100 Fathoms are all 41.1mm a little too big for what he is looking for. Plus they are considered water sports watches and not divers. I will agree with you that the Tahitian Black MOP dial is well worth it!!!!!! :-!

Stephen

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Ken,

Cartier Chronoscaph 21

I usually post the least popular choices:-(, but I got this for my girl.....she almost fainted. Not cheap, no.....but suprisingly cheap for the Cartier "name".....anyway my girl rocks it daily and im sure the rating is deep enough for recreational diving........you can get deals on it ebay etc......these are bogus pics i know but take a look......it IS your wife right?

best of luck!

ok guys----- let me have it!!...................

·
Registered
190 Posts
My GF wants a diver watch as well...she can pay up to $300-400...
any suggestions..??
Thanks!!

·
Registered
143 Posts
you want a diver watch for you wife/gf or a look-a-like-a-diver-watch???

SEIKO SUG089
SEIKO SGU093

chronograph.com has some I believe - i have one here waiting for christmas...with a bracelet, strap and a nato, and stock rubber waiting for the rewards....:-x

·
Registered
190 Posts
you want a diver watch for you wife/gf or a look-a-like-a-diver-watch???

SEIKO SUG089
SEIKO SGU093

chronograph.com has some I believe - i have one here waiting for christmas...with a bracelet, strap and a nato, and stock rubber waiting for the rewards....:-x
Thanks a lot for the suggestion...:-!

·
Banned
1,600 Posts
I tried getting a diver watch for my wife.... but nobody would trade with me. :roll:

Ball makes a midsize version of the Mad Cow in 34mm that would work, if you havent found one yet. |>

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
My spouse has a ladies Omega Seamaster quartz and loves it.

She also has a St. Moritz quartz ladies dive watch which she also loves. The St. Moritz cost about $100 and come in many colors with SS bracelets. I got them for my kids, too.

·
Registered
7,899 Posts
tag heuer has some beautiful small divers for women, in white, silver, blue, MOP....and other colors

Kreiger makes tidal chronometers for women that are COSC quality; they also make really drop dead gorgeous feminine looking watches that are depth rated to 300m and COSC.

Seiko makes "midsized" 37-39mm divers, as does Citizen. Citizen makes an Eco-Drive women's diver - hard to find white dials, though in the women's sizes with the japanese makers.

Good luck

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
I take it you didn't like my Cartier post.b-)

Get creative; I just got this for my girl. She loves it!!!!

38mm, the bracelet is like my AP Royal Oak (gorgeous), it's really thin at 9mm (too thin for us, but she is crazy about it), quartz (a plus for most women), glass bezel insert is AWESOME-------fully serviced, super-clean & keeps perfect time.

and hey, $338.00 on ebay.

It came today, she FLIPPED...and it looks great on her.........beat that|>

1 - 20 of 29 Posts