WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I havent seen it discussed here yet, if I missed it I apologize.

What do you think of the Divers 65 Green? I want to add a little more color to my collection, I was about to pull the trigger on a 65 blue, but the green caught my eye. Honestly, I prefer the blue, but there arent a lot of green watches that I like and I do like the green version a lot, especially on the vintage strap. If I were to buy a green watch I would have a hard time passing on the Divers 65.

Not my photo:

·
Registered
621 Posts
I think with the fact that there aren't really many (extremely few) green-dialed watches is in itself a unique and interesting thing about this new piece. Uniqueness is obviously always a good reason to add a piece to the collection. That being said, if you like the blue dial more, I might think about pulling the trigger on that. People love it for a reason, and if you truly like it more, I'd go with it. But the green is awesome as well! haha

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Something about the green on black really sings to me post a few pics should you decide to purchase.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
71,208 Posts
I was planning what I might treat myself to if my employment contract gets extended and the prime candidate was/is the Oris 65 42mm. A quick glance eliminated the blue and silver and I eventually even gave the Brash the elbow but not the green. :p Just need that pesky contract extending now.

·
Registered
18 Posts
It looks great with that nato strap!
Yeah but the only minor issue here is the lug width of 21mm. Not all after market strap store or brands carry a 21mm size. In my case I am using a 20mm size natos.:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah but the only minor issue here is the lug width of 21mm. Not all after market strap store or brands carry a 21mm size. In my case I am using a 20mm size natos.:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Now that you point it out I can see the gap, but it's not really noticable.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts