WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did a WTB thread and it was quite amazing, excellent deals! Thanks to all that responded. End up with a few more for the small collection. Thanks to WUS and WIS!b-)

Officially now part of the Stowa PD & Ocean7 LM-3 fan club.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,038 Posts
Nice! Two fantastics watches, congratulations.

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Two Great pick-ups!!!

Enjoy! :-d
Al

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Nate, congrats on the great pick ups. Some excellent watches and every one is a keeper. Hope you enjoy them all. |>|>

Len

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
Congrats on your two new additions! Great watches and great pics! :-!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Indeed,

2 more winners to add to your collection. I would like to think seeing my prodiver at the GTG helped fuel the fire for the stowa. ;-)

Enjoy and let us know your thoughts after they get some wrist time.

-Scott

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Indeed,

2 more winners to add to your collection. I would like to think seeing my prodiver at the GTG helped fuel the fire for the stowa. ;-)

Enjoy and let us know your thoughts after they get some wrist time.

-Scott
Thanks for letting me try on your PD Scott.:-d Just a great watch! Keeps great time and fits very well on leather on my wrist. Taking them diving this week. Will get back on how they do in their natural environment.

BTW, Ocean 7 LM-3 Bezel is amazing. This has got to be one of the best in the business! The PD's hands and lume are mind blowing. I was looking at the lume, red hands, and case workmanship and didn't see the light turn green while driving. Of course the LA drivers let me have via road rage hornb-)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts