WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
21 - 40 of 44 Posts

7,390 Posts

· Registered
4,551 Posts
I've always been wondering what is Thomas (Yeoman)'s username on WUS? And does he post here at all these days? Sorry for going off topic.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

· Registered
91 Posts
If you're talking about a Rolex or Breitling then there are a few others in that price range that the other guys seem to have overlooked. No pics, sorry...

First up is the Ulyssee Nardin Maxi Marine diver. That comes in, amongst others, a white or a "Rhodium" (sort of silver) dial.

Next is Blancpain. IIRC, I saw a couple of years ago where they were making a white-dialed version of their famous Fifty-Fathoms diver.

Girard Perregaux makes a white dial version of its Sea Hawk II diver.

Glaschutte Original makes a silver-white dial version of its Sport Evolution diver with a big date complication. They make a chrono version but it doesn't have the WR rating to be a safely usable dive watch.

If you're willing to look at used merchandise there are a couple of others that are now discontinued (and correspondingly lower priced...):

Omega made a US LE version of the SEMPC referred to as the America's Cup Chrono. It's got a silver dial (not exactly white, but close). They also made a white-dialed version of the SMP with a GMT complication that everyone refers to as the "Great White".

The Fortis B-42 Marine Master diver of about 10 years ago came in a white dialed version with and without a chrono complication.

Note: I have not had the opportunity to dive with any of these, so I can not speak to visibility underwater. I have, however, had the chance to wear all but the Great White and I can say that they are all fantastic watches.

I hope this helps you with your search. Regards,
Jeff Emslie.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.