WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can those of you that own any model Bremont with a DLC coating please give some feedback on how the coating is wearing on your particular watch. Has it met your aesthetic expectations? Too easily marked? Amazingly resistant to wear? I have my eyes on several models but I can't seem to pull the trigger on the DLC. I'm not rough on my watches but I do wear them in a variety of endeavors and I don't care to mark up a watch of this quality and cost. Small scuffs i could take, but chipping of coatings would drive me nuts. Thanks for any shared info.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a limited edition U2
second time I wore it the side of the watch lost coating in a section.

I was so angry I never wore it again and it sits in my drawer

·
Ball Watch, Bremont and Longines moderator
11,594 Posts
I have a limited edition U2
second time I wore it the side of the watch lost coating in a section.

I was so angry I never wore it again and it sits in my drawer
Did you contact Bremont. Given mine, and many others here experience with Bremont customer service, I find it hard to believe that they would not take care of it unless there is something your not telling us?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Did you contact Bremont. Given mine, and many others here experience with Bremont customer service, I find it hard to believe that they would not take care of it unless there is something your not telling us?

I told my AD about it and he basically said that's what happens.

I also have a P51 which has been great but when the victory was offered to me recently I passed due to the U2 letdown

·
11,594 Posts
I told my AD about it and he basically said that's what happens.

I also have a P51 which has been great but when the victory was offered to me recently I passed due to the U2 letdown
Contact Bremont unless it is damage related. I've had quite a few coated watches and they hold up really well.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I have scratched off come AR coating on the face of the crystal and it was totally my fault. A few weeks later some coating came off on the side of the crystal all on its own. I need to call Bremont about it. Love the watch but this is unacceptable.

·
11,594 Posts
I looked at it again this morning...it's on the side of the watch...I'll take a pic for you guys later on
Did you ever get the picture or contact Bremont?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts