WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a guy DLC my omega 2254... Looks pretty slick. I didnt coat the bracelet IMO it feels fragile around the clasp and this ones gonna be a beater so I won't risk it breaking... kind of a shame since the bracelet is so comfortable and looks so nice. That brings me to the reason I post it I would like some strap suggestions. I have a bunch of Zulus and I also have a rubber strap from a marathon sar to try. Was thinking leather might look nice? Give me your opinions!

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Black Isofrane would look DISGUSTING on this thing, full credit for having the stones to go ahead with this project as well.

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Tan/Saddle Leather strap with black stitching and a black buckle. Or even better, use the tan strap but with a black deployant

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
Cool Mod. Like the Omega fitted rubber or an iso.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Nice job, I have the same watch and always wondered what it would look like blacked out. IMOP the only strap for this is the black rubber fitted OEM Omega strap that someone posted. ItI paid $200 usd for mine from Omega boutique but you could probably find one cheaper. Its pricey but worth it. Isofranes are cool but you cannot beat the actual rubber strap that was created by omega for the 300/PO.

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
Black Isofrane would look DISGUSTING on this thing, full credit for having the stones to go ahead with this project as well.
Yeah, who'd put a SM300 on an Isofrane, that's just crazy!

Khaki / OD /Army green nato with PVD hardware would look good.
Here's a PVD PRS-14 (rough approximation) on a green canvas strap:

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Looks good. I have tried an isofrane on the 300M and found it a little overpowering. A Hirsch pure looks and feels pretty good. and Natos work really well.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts