WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

DLC Paradive Sapphire 4 O'clock Date

2K views 18 replies 9 participants last post by  gnome666 
#1 ·
Enjoy... it's not for everyone, but I think this watch was made to be black. My picts don't begin to show how awesome it looks as it does in person.

GMAN54

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
The whole thing black?

We NEED better pics sir. That is your duty since I know of no other Paradive like yours.

My plan is to seek out a beaten model of the paradive down the line and have it serviced and DLC'd. Your detailed HD pics will be like my movie trailer for that event.

#3 ·
The whole thing black?

We NEED better pics sir. That is your duty since I know of no other Paradive like yours.

My plan is to seek out a beaten model of the paradive down the line and have it serviced and DLC'd. Your detailed HD pics will be like my movie trailer for that event.
I'll be home on 9 Jan and take some picts with my wife's Nikon just for you sir! :) I'll even post a side by side of the DLC Kingston with this Paradive... and throw in my Exp II 16550 white dial in the middle... My watch Oreo... mmmmm Oreo's :-D

Yep, the whole thing to include the case back. Jack at IWW does great work!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.